Wayuu Mochila Bags Crochet Woven Handmade Authentic Colombian Boho Bags Classic
Wayúu is the native Indigenous group living in Colombian Caribbean coast This tribe are known as the people of the sun, sand, and wind.
Wayuu people believe that their weaving skills come from the Wale’kerü spider, Making their handwoven crossbody bag a symbol or creativity and wisdom
PIECE OF ART
- Uniquely designed with no two the same
- Each Wayuu bag is threaded by hand
- Manufacture process has taken within 3 to 5 days.
- 100% cotton Threads
- Origin: Colombia wayuu tribe
- This crochet purse is perfect for Shopping
- For casual daily use giving a chic hippie crossbody bags style
- Crochet technique double thread
- HANDWORK by wayuu tribe craftswoman
- Crossbody woven bag with pom poms style
- Woven by ancestral high quality weaving skill
- 100% Handmade bag, premium craftsmanship.
- 19" Shoulder drop / 12" High / 13" Wide (size might vary slightly due to handmade manufacture)
- Classic unicolor fashion design