I'm PHIA , a passionate Colombian jewelry artisan with over a decade of design experience. Phia Handmade is born from my love for creating pieces that make you feel beautiful and empowered. Each handmade creation is a story, an amulet for your cherished moments. Explore the artistry and emotion woven into every piece.
"Crafted for Uniqueness: Handmade Elegance"
Indulge in the artistry of handmade luxury, where every stitch, bead, and thread is thoughtfully curated. Our commitment to perfection ensures that each creation is not just an accessory but a statement of individuality. Explore the allure of meticulously crafted fashion – a journey where every piece tells a story of craftsmanship, passion, and unparalleled elegance.
PHIA women shop
Evocative, captivating and daring. These earrings are for daring, elegant and for those who want to get out of the everyday!
They fit perfectly for various style personalities, including classic, city chic, natural, elegant, artsy and more!
Our jewels are the result of mixing creativity with femininity and the love of working with the hands.
I use sustainable and responsible materials so as not to create excess products.
Made with Japanese glass seed bead
working hours: 4
- number of crystals: 1350
- size: 7 cm long
- gold plated metal parts.
**Because these are personalized and made to order, I am unable to offer refunds or returns. Please contact me with any questions.**
- All the phia studio jewelry´s pieces need care to avoid damage or deterioration.
- Do not shower or get into the sea using your jewelry.
- Moisturizing creams, sun block cream and make-up contain components that deteriorate the jewel. You should wear your pieces only after the make-up or the cream have already dried out on your skin.
- Do not wear jewelry while performing physical activities that generate high sweating or exposure to mechanical stress on the piece.
- After taking off your jewelry clean them with a soft and dry cloth.
- You should take into consideration the PH of your skin. Skins with a very acid PH tend to rust easily any metal.