Wayuu Mochila Bags Crochet Woven Handmade Authentic Colombian Boho Bags Classic
Wayúu is the native Indigenous group living in Colombian Caribbean coast This tribe are known as the people of the sun, sand, and wind.
The Wayuu tote was created for the woman that values and appreciates true craftsmanship.
Convenient, easy to pack and easy-to-wash, it’s a wearable work of art!
This extra spacious Wayuu tote was crafted using the double thread technique, the most intricate and delicate crochet style. It represents approximately 14-30 days of work for a single artisan.
PIECE OF ART
- Uniquely designed with no two the same
- Each Wayuu bag is threaded by hand
- Manufacture process has taken within 14 to 30 days.
- 100% cotton Threads
- Origin: Colombia wayuu tribe
- 19" Shoulder drop / 12" High / 13" Wide (size might vary slightly due to handmade manufacture)
- Crochet technique double thread
- This crochet purse is perfect for Shopping
- For casual daily use giving a chic hippie crossbody bags style